The TAYLOR FOUNDATION, an association governed by the French law dated July 1, 1901 and deemed of public utility since 1881, the headquarters of which is located at 1 RUE BRUYERE, 75009 Paris, uses, from time to time, certain personal user information in the context of its activity.
As the party responsible for the handling of such data, the TAYLOR FOUNDATION agrees to protect such data in compliance with the European Information Technology and Freedom law dated January 6, 1978, as amended, as well as in compliance with Regulation no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Counsel dated April 27, 2016 (RGPD).
With respect hereto, the TAYLOR FOUNDATION complies with the following principles:
- we collect data that we need;
- we process data for reasons that are explicit, legitimate and pre-determined;
- we conserve data only for the time required to process data collected or, where applicable, for the time set by law;
- we only communicate user data to those service providers who require such information within the context of our business;
- we ensure implementation of all security measures adapted to ensure a high level of data protection.
Our Data Protection Policy’s goal is to inform all individuals concerned, in the most transparent way about how we collect and use their data, as well as their rights when it comes to the use of their data.
What type of personal data do we collect ? How and why ?
The TAYLOR FOUNDATION needs to collect and process certain personal data of the visitors to the taylor.fr web site or its partners’ web sites and events, including:
- to subscribe to our newsletter: the electronic address. Upon inscription to our newsletter, the User’s electronic address is requested. This address is only used to send our newsletter via email. Users can cancel receipt of our newsletter at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link appearing on the bottom of each newsletter. Should a User want to unsubscribe, their electronic address is not conserved in our records. These communication operations comply with the legitimate needs and interest of the TAYLOR FOUNDATION; and
- to contact the TAYLOR FOUNDATION using the contact form: the User’s name, email address, as well as the subject and purpose of the request. Such data is used for the sole purpose of responding to your questions. The TAYLOR FOUNDATION has a legitimate interest in making it possible for its users to contact it.
Who receives user data ?
Data collected is exclusively intended for the business purposes of the TAYLOR FOUNDATION.
Members of staff and the Board of Directors of the TAYLOR FOUNDATION may also have access to personal data when such is required, notably to provide services requested or to ensure the protection and security of the taylor.fr web site. Collaborators and partners of the TAYLOR FOUNDATION are subject to and bound by an obligation of confidentiality towards third parties in respect to such third-party personal data.
Personal data may be processed by partners depending on their role in the tracking of the TAYLOR FOUNDATION’s business activities:
- service providers responsible for managing the foundation’s accounts (especially statutory auditors)
- Information Technology service providers (especially those in web hosting and IT management)
- service providers responsible for emailing lists, distributions and communication
We require that all our service providers apply the strictest rules in matters of personal data protection, in compliance with the laws and regulations in effect.
How long do you keep my personal data ?
We keep personal data strictly for the time required to execute the function for which such data was collected.
The time period for conserving personal data can vary depending on the nature of the data and the end-use for collection, in accordance with the time periods imposed by legal and regulatory provisions.
Is data processed in a secure manner ?
We constantly monitor the implementation of all appropriate technical, physical and organizational control measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of data, especially to protect data from any loss, accidental destruction, alteration and non-authorized access or use.
We contractually oblige the compliance to these same commitments from all of our service providers who process the personal data of our Users.
The personal data we collect and process is stored within the European Union.
What are the rights of people concerned ? And how do we exercise those rights ?
In accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions applying to personal data, subject to certain conditions, persons concerned dispose of a right to access, rectify, erase and to oppose the processing of the personal data as well as a right to the limitation and transferability of their data, and to give instructions for using their personal data post mortem. Where applicable, when the processing of such data is founded on the User’s agreement, the person concerned may revoke such agreement at any time.
To exercise your rights, you simply need to send your request to: The Taylor Foundation – Protection of Personal Data – 1, Rue La Bruyère, 75009 Paris.
All requests must be received in writing, signed and accompanied by a photocopy of official identification bearing the signature of the person making the request. The request must specify the address to which the response will be sent. The Taylor Foundation shall dispose of a period of one (1) month to respond, starting on the date of receipt of the request. Where necessary, said time period may be extended by one additional month, depending on the complexity of the number of requests received.
Requests may be rejected when they are explicitly unfounded or clearly abusive, especially in light of their repetitive nature.
We further inform you that persons concerned dispose of the right to appeal to the National Commission of Information Technology and Freedom (contact information can be found at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/vous-souhaitez-contacter-la-cnil) in the event the TAYLOR FOUNDATION doesn’t respond to a request within the time period mentioned.
Modifications to our data protection policy
To adapt to regulatory evolutions and new best practices, services and offers, the TAYLOR FOUNDATION may modify the present Data Protection Policy at any time. In such a case, persons concerned shall be informed of any such modification by any means at the TAYLOR FOUNDATION’S disposal.